It’s December! Eek…where did 2012 go? Thanksgiving is over, Christmas is around the corner and there is only a few short week’s until we ring in the New Year. But even as quickly as the time has passed, being able to look back at all the pictures I have taken helps me to relive those moments. And while we continue on this journey, you can bet that I will have my iPhone with me snapping pics and making memories.
So before we say goodbye to November, let’s take a look at what the last few days looked like…
1. Day 21: what I wore- My style is pretty predictable. Jeans, t-shirt and a pair of Chucks. Sometimes I might get fancy and throw on a button down but for the most part I like to keep it comfortable and casual.
2. Day 22: grateful- I have so much to be grateful for. And a plate of delicious food on my favorite holiday is always a good reminder for me to sit down and count my blessings.
3. Day 23: black- When you are hanging out on a farm for a week, it’s hard to find something black. But Emmy the dog turned out to be the perfect subject. Her favorite activity? Chasing after pine cones that Harper and I skip across the driveway. Oh, the life of a dog :)
4. Day 24: a sound I heard- While we were away, we would go out exploring everyday. With 37 acres to cover, there is a lot to see. On this particular day, Harper led me to this huge tractor pushing dirt. It was quite loud to listen to but fun to watch.
5. Day 25: sky- After a great holiday with our family, it was time to hit the road…or the air. I love the view from up in the sky. The clouds. The water. The mountains. Such a pretty sight.
6. Day 26: in the cupboard- Unfortunately, I picked up some yucky germs while we were away. So all I wanted to do when I got home was stay in bed and sleep. But I did get up to make myself a big pot of homemade Chicken and Rice Soup. The best kind of medicine.
7. Day 27: tree- Living in California, you see a lot of palm trees. You also see a lot of clear skies and nice weather…even in late November. Just some of the many reasons why I LOVE the “Golden State”.
9. Day 29: big- It looks like the wet and rainy season has finally hit. It has rained pretty much all this week. And my favorite way to keep warm is to sip on a big frothy latte. Or as Starbucks calls it, a Venti Decaf Soy Latte.
10. Day 30: on the wall- To be honest, we don’t have much hanging on our walls. I am pretty picky when it comes to art. I like it simple and clean. Freddie and I found these prints when we first got married and they reminded us of our wedding. We had a black and white color scheme and black chandeliers were used as lighting for the reception. I think we both agree that these are our favorite pictures in the house (besides family photos of course).
Wanna get in on the action? Join us for Fat Mum Slim’s December Photo A Day Challenge. And feel free to follow me on Instagram (@inherchucks) to keep up with my daily pics.
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend :) And Happy December!